NOTE: This blog has MOVED to http://www.lydiamarketingconsulting.com/blog
HI, THIS BLOG HAS MOVEDThis blog has moved to my website at: http://www.lydiamarketingconsulting.com/blog.html
- Leveraging junior-level or non-marketing employees to get the work done
- New to marketing? This marketing beginner’s checklist may help
- Strategy is important, but effective execution is critical for results
- Lead nurturing – does it need to be part of your strategic marketing plan?
- Now Hiring: A great boss
- Tips on collaboration – working effectively with marketing agencies & vendors
- Process — a “four letter” word to many. When is it needed for the marketing function and how much is too much?
- Want a simple idea to improve marketing effectiveness? Aggregate and integrate, early and often
- Are you optimizing employee insights for your B2B marketing?
- Why content continues to be King in marketing – now more than ever
- Efficiency in getting the work done … hmmm, how efficient ARE you?
- How to overcome the “it’s all about me” syndrome in Marketing
- Metrics matter, particularly with an integrated marketing plan
- Not great at copywriting? So what…focus on your strengths
- Emotional intelligence and effective marketing – aren’t they one and the same?